Monday, January 25, 2010

Working Mom?

Okay, I think I've come to realize that the only job for me right now is my family. I love being a mom. I love my girls! They are truly what makes me happy. When they are happy, I am happy. When they are sad, I am sad. I hate the thought of not being able to be there for them at any given moment. This last week, I tried out a new job. The job itself was absolutely horrible, but what made it worse is that I felt like I had abandoned my girls. I hadn't really, but I felt like it. I think being a mother for the last 12 years of my life has been the most challenging and rewarding job I could have ever asked for! Michael, of course, has been the perfect supportive husband through all this mama drama! He's the best! So, I must conclude that I need to find a way to help finacially support my family that doesn't hinder me from supporting my family. Get it? I'm not sure I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment