Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Olivia's Ears Pierced! February 26, 2010


Our friends came to visit us in Las Vegas. Olivia had been begging me to pierce her ears and I thought we could do it with our friend, Zoey. We went to Claire's and the girls were so excited! I was a little worried when Zoey went first. I thought Olivia would see her reaction and back out. But to my surprise, Zoey was a brave little girl! Then it was Olivia's turn. She sat in the chair with a nervous half-smile and intently watched the lady prepare the earrings. And then...OUCH! She cried a little and wiped the tears to see the beautiful earrings sparkle in the mirror. Both girls left happy!

1 comment:

  1. Zoey keeps asking about her 6 weeks. She wants to wear all the dangly earrings I have. I'm taking her to Claire's to buy her own earrings. Does Livi want to get her own too? Gary was disappointed that she got them but told her that she looked very cute. I was so proud of him for not making her feel bad.

    ReplyDelete