Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bella's Baptism February 6, 2010


What a fabulous day! We had our family here in Las Vegas for Bella's baptism. Grandma and Grandpa came from California. Nini and Papa too! We had aunts and uncles, cousins...the whole family was here! Bella felt so special. The program was conducted by the stake and I signed a song while another mom whose daughter was being baptized with Bella sang. We were the last ward to assemble at the baptismal font. The spirit was so strong and Bella was so excited. There was something truly beautiful watching the baptism prayer being spoken by Michael and interpreted for Bella through sign language. It brought me to tears. She has such a strong, beautiful spirit that was radiating from her. You could tell she had such an enormous amount of love for her father and respect for the priesthood while he held her in the font's waters. All of her cousins sang a primary song and the spirit was so strong that Lexi became overwhelmed and couldn't finish the song through her tears and sobs. The next day on fast Sunday. My three oldest daughters bore their testimonies...starting with Bella. I couldn't have been more pleased than that day. I have always hoped that Michael and I could teach our children correct principles and lead them on a path that would be pleasing to our Heavenly Father. Looks like we might have started out right! What a great weekend that I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bella! You are a beautiful daughtrer of God. Sorry we were unable to be there but we thought of you that day. Zoey loves your dress :)

    ReplyDelete