Our friends, Barrett and Lisa Hoggan, had tickets to see Nathan Burton. He's a magician and comedian. Although, I found his in between act named "Michael" to be much more hilarious than him. Lisa and I were crying, we were laughing so hard. I even had mascara smudged around my eyes afterward. Anyhow! We were standing in line at the Flamingo, when we ran into Marie Osmond at the door! Got a picture of Lisa with her. Cool, huh? We had a fun night!
Friday, March 26, 2010
A night on the town with friends!
Our friends, Barrett and Lisa Hoggan, had tickets to see Nathan Burton. He's a magician and comedian. Although, I found his in between act named "Michael" to be much more hilarious than him. Lisa and I were crying, we were laughing so hard. I even had mascara smudged around my eyes afterward. Anyhow! We were standing in line at the Flamingo, when we ran into Marie Osmond at the door! Got a picture of Lisa with her. Cool, huh? We had a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you guys had a great time. We're looking forward to our night on the strip with you guys in May! Can't Wait!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa is so cool! She sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could hang with you guys. It's cool that you guys have a couple to hang with. Megan and Warren are the couple we hang with. Warren is exactly like Gary!
ReplyDelete