Saturday was also Lexi's first volleyball game. Her dad is coaching her. The girls played really well for their first game. Lexi had to play for the other team, though, because they didn't have enough players. She said later, "I wanted to play for my own team." Regardless the girls had fun. I can't say there was a lot of "volleying" going on, but they are learning the game and I'm sure will improve by the end of the season. Lexi does have height as an advantage. See in the picture, she is very tall! Her teammate to the right is a year younger but the one to the left is her same age. Hopefully she will enjoy the season and make more friends. The girls in the photo are in our ward at church and we joined the team together.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Lexi's first volleyball game
Saturday was also Lexi's first volleyball game. Her dad is coaching her. The girls played really well for their first game. Lexi had to play for the other team, though, because they didn't have enough players. She said later, "I wanted to play for my own team." Regardless the girls had fun. I can't say there was a lot of "volleying" going on, but they are learning the game and I'm sure will improve by the end of the season. Lexi does have height as an advantage. See in the picture, she is very tall! Her teammate to the right is a year younger but the one to the left is her same age. Hopefully she will enjoy the season and make more friends. The girls in the photo are in our ward at church and we joined the team together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment