Friday, April 2, 2010

Vegas Weekend With the Girls!


Oh my gosh! What a fabulous weekend! It was Brenda's birthday weekend and she, Linda, and Deanne decided to come out to Vegas! I have not laughed so hard in a long time. These are my girls. Not only are we related but we grew up together. Then we roomed in college together. We have such a history and it was so much fun being together again! I told them they were so lucky to have this "family" thing around them all the time! I really have to admit that I miss them tremedously. We stayed at the TRUMP, ate the buffet at Treasure Island, hit the outlets, and spent late nights laughing and not so early mornings chatting. Except Brenda who woke up at noon because she took a Tylenol PM...duh! This was a much need mini vacation! We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment